Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pretty Petunias




I know Petunias aren't the most sophisticated flower around and I know some people like to tease them for being common, but I can't help it - I love them! Look at the sweet ruffly pink petals that positively glow when the sun is setting. As we get closer to summer, they just drip and fall over the bricks and are a lovely addition to the front rose bed. I skipped planting them one year and I regret it. Now we'll always have them because they just make me smile.

4 comments:

  1. I love petunias too. You are not alone. Just wish I could plant them, but I must wait until I know the snow isn't coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that does it - I am moving on the Pacific NW. I am having serious bloom withdrawl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love petunias too. I always plant white ones along my front flower bed. They last all summer and add so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME!! They're so great and you're right, so floppy and just a fun punch of color!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...why else would anyone blog?