Saturday, May 2, 2009

The garden show wagon

What trip to a garden show would be complete without a wagon full of goodies to bring home and plant? I'm so excited about all of them and some of them even made it into the ground on Saturday evening. Over the next few days, I'll post about what I planted and where. There are a few things that I've been waiting to find - hooray! The fact that I only came home with 9 plants and 6 bulbs is an accomplishment. The entire show was filled with all sorts of things that I would have loved to take home.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a fun filled day. I have a wagon too that I have loaded with plants to take from the car to the yard. Love that. Can't wait to see where they find their new home in your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Nikki~ You are SOOOOOOOooooo lucky. The idea of going to a garden show and coming home with goodies makes me heart swoon and my felcos twitch!

    I have garden fever something fierce. I can't wait to see how you make it all work. You would laugh at me if you could see me crawling around. We had a horrible wind and rain storm Saturday night.... fir needles and pollen everywhere. I think it's time to take a trip to the wholesale nursery and get me a color fix!

    Keep us posted on your wagon full of new friends.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...why else would anyone blog?